- About ACCE
- Contact Us
Information Technology Educators Association of the Northern Territory
ITEANT is an association of volunteers committed to encouraging the use of computer technology in teaching and learning environments.
The purpose of this association is to:
- Provide a professional forum for discussion and dissemination of educational IT matters
- Support and stimulate the study and teaching of IT across all key learning areas
- Be proactive in IT curriculum development
- Represent members' views in educational forums; and
- Promote professional development and standing of all members.