- About ACCE
- Contact Us
The Educational Computing Association of Western Australia (Inc)
ECAWA, the Educational Computing Association of Western Australia (Inc), as an association of volunteers, is committed to furthering the advancement of education by promoting the use of Information and Communication Technologies as powerful aids to learning.
Our common interest is to find better ways to use ICT in teaching and learning environments, to cultivate, foster and extend the professional development and professional learning of members and to provide a forum for those interested in the development of the educational use of Information and Communication Technologies.
We want to see what the latest in software, hardware, infrastructure and trends in technology can mean for our students and in our schools, and share our discoveries and ideas with others.
Why Join Us?
ECAWA has been a thriving professional association for over 30 years, offering members support of a national and international standard.
The ECAWA community is made up of people for whom this support has opened new doors and helped them meet challenges.
ECAWA offers a variety of services to its members. Aside from the invaluable advice about all matters associated with using computer technology in education, we provide:
- FREE or low cost professional development
- Discounted access to our State Conference
- LOGIN Journals — 3 - 4 per year
- AEC journals — 2 per year
- ECAWA Educator of the Year Award
- ECAWA Leader of the Year Award
- ACEC National Conference subsidies
- Technology issues advocacy
- Participation in state wide and national projects
- Teacher resource materials
- Competitions and
- Special purchasing offers
- Member’s personal webspace at ecawa.asn.au
- Member’s personal email address @ecawa.asn.au