The three levels of the professional structure are:
1. ACCE Associate
2. ACCE Professional Associate
3. ACCE Fellow
Qualifying for ACCE Professional Associate status
To qualify for this professional level status, ACCE associates are required to show an active involvement in the CEG or in the national association, and demonstrate a commitment to the aims and objectives of ACCE by taking a leadership role in promoting and supporting the use of learning technology in Australian educational communities.
ACCE Professional Associate requires:
- Current personal CEG membership
- Significant contribution to CEG or ACCE events, publications, management teams or working groups within the last year based on a points system.
- A contribution to a CEG newsletter / journal: 10 points (Note: Newsletter/Journal is currently paused)
- Some contributions to online communities: 10 points
- Presentation at a CEG or ACCE conference: 10 points
- Membership of a CEG or ACCE conference working party: 10 points
- Organising a CEG or ACCE professional development activity: 10 points
- Delivery of a CEG or ACCE professional development activity: 10 points
- Member of a CEG or ACCE management team: 10 points